Recipe by punkyluv
I haven't tried this yet, but I am going to soon and didn't want to lose it. This recipe is for the ziploc zip and steam bags. If you try it please review (you may make it before me).
Top Review by laf1227412
I really love this recipe. The taste was exceptional. I did make a small change. after preparing per the recipe I topped the potatoes with greated parmesan. At first I was attracted by the quick prep & cook time, and the flavor brings me back.
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Thoroughly mix in butter with the rest of the ingredients.
- Seal bag and shake gently to further combine ingredients and distribute butter evenly.
- Pat ingredients into single layer, place bag in microwave.
- Microwave on full power for 7 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Allow bag to stand for 1 minute before handling.
- Shake bag to distribute butter and seasonings.
- Carefully open bag and remove contents.
- Garnish with 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped parsley if desired. Salt and pepper to taste.