Recipe by Tebo
An easy meal that anyone can enjoy. Add whatever else you would like in this dish.
Top Review by Aunt Cookie
This is incredibly easy and quick to put together. I did not include the oregano (my grocery store didn't have any), so I just increased the amount of parsley. With some grated parmesan added on top, this was a very tasty, satisfying pasta dish. I thought it made more than 4 servings, by the way. Thanks for posting!
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup vermouth or 1⁄4 cup sherry wine (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup whole kalamata olive
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 lb ziti pasta, cooked and rinsed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet saute garlic and peppers in oil until garlic is just brown.
- Add everything else except ziti.
- Cook over high heat until sauce comes together, about 10 minutes.
- Add pasta and reheat over low heat.
- Stir until well blended.
- Cook a few minutes to let pasta absorb sauce become heated.