Prep 12 mins
Cook 20 mins
An easy meal that anyone can enjoy. Add whatever else you would like in this dish.
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup vermouth or 1⁄4 cup sherry wine (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup whole kalamata olive
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 lb ziti pasta, cooked and rinsed
- In a skillet saute garlic and peppers in oil until garlic is just brown.
- Add everything else except ziti.
- Cook over high heat until sauce comes together, about 10 minutes.
- Add pasta and reheat over low heat.
- Stir until well blended.
- Cook a few minutes to let pasta absorb sauce become heated.
This is incredibly easy and quick to put together. I did not include the oregano (my grocery store didn't have any), so I just increased the amount of parsley. With some grated parmesan added on top, this was a very tasty, satisfying pasta dish. I thought it made more than 4 servings, by the way. Thanks for posting!