Recipe by love4culinary
I was hungry for tuna, but wanted something a little different than your every day tuna salad. So, I put my thinking cap on and opened the spice cabinet and this is what I came up with! I hope you enjoy it!!
Top Review by BeachGirl
I made this exactly by the directions except I added 3 tbs. finely minced sweet pickles. Spread it on some grain bread, stuck the sandwich in the toaster oven to toast, and 15 minutes later it not one crumb was left. Much like your ordinary tuna salad, but I loved the addition of the curry, one of my favorite spices. I did not add any salt. An easy quick tuna salad for curry lovers.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons celery, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons mayonnaise (more or less as desired)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (more or less as desired)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onions, minced (more or less as desired) or 1⁄4 teaspoon onion salt (if using this, taste before adding more salt)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄3 teaspoon salt