1/2 Photos of Zingy Salsa Chicken Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
Seasoned Cook's Note:
A Zingy good dish! A special treat for your family! You can go mild, medium or hot on the salsa to flavor this delicious dish! Just add a salad and you have a complete meal! Easy! Easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with oil.
- 2Add rice to baking dish. Salt and pepper chicken breasts and place on top of rice.
- 3Pour water over chicken and rice. Spoon salsa over chicken.
- 4Cover with foil and bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour. Uncover, sprinkle cheese on top and return to oven for 3 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zingy Salsa Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (423 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 553.0
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 122.4 mg
- Sodium 737.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 41.7 g