- 1 lb plump sausage, cut into chunky pieces
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 green peppers, chopped
- 2 bouillon cubes
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 -2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 cup basmati rice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large and deep frying pan, cook sausage, cumin, garlic, green peppers and onions, stirring often.
- Drain any excess fat.
- Dissolve bouillon cube in water and add to skillet.
- Stir in jalapenos and rice, bringing to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until water is absorbed and rice is cooked, about 20 minutes.