Recipe by *Parsley*
Very flavorful mashed potatoes.
Top Review by *Z*
These 'taters have a very good zip to them!! The next time I make them I will only add 1/2 cup of the sour cream. This time I used the full 1 cup and they were runnier than we like. They still tasted very nice though. They were a tasty change from ordinary mashed potatoes.
- 3 lbs yukon gold potatoes or 3 lbs russet potatoes, scrubbed, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 3⁄4-1 cup light sour cream
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 cup chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potato chunks into a large pot. Cover with water and boil. Cook for about 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain.
- Return drained potatoes to the empty pot. Add butter, milk, and sour cream and mash.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mash/mix thoroughly to desired smoothness.