A very simple recipe that tastes much more extravagant than its humble ingredients.
Make and share this Zingy Little Smokies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb johnsonville Little Smokies sausage
- 1⁄4 cup yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 cup grape jelly
- In a sauce pan place all the ingredients.
- Warm it on low simmer until the grape jelly and mustard combine to form a yummy sauce. (Approximately 20 minutes).
- People will not believe that the sauce is only grape jelly and mustard. You can make up something that sounds more expensive if you wish.
- Works nicely in a crock pot as well.