- 5 small cucumbers, unpeeled
- 1⁄2 cup rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt, divided
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh chives
- pita chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Grate cucumbers into a medium bowl.
- Toss with rice vinegar,salt and 1/2 tsp garlic salt.
- Cover and chill for 8 hours.
- Drain cucumber mixture well,pressing between paper towels.
- Beat cream cheese, mayonnaise,and remaining 1/2 tsp garlic salt at medium speed with an electric mixer 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Stir in cucumber mixture and chives.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Garnish, if desired, and serve with pita chips.