1/1 Photo of Zingy Chicken Stir-Fry
A quick fix supper dish that tastes delicious. This is of course open to your own preferences of veggies etc., but this is how my family like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 175 g Chinese egg noodles, approx 2-3 dried blocks
- 2 teaspoons sunflower oil
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 100 g sugar snap peas
- 2 tablespoons clear honey
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 limes, juice of
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons toasted cashew nuts (optional)
- coriander leaves (optional)
- 1Boil the noodles according to pack instructions, then drain and toss with 1 tsp of the oil.
- 2Heat the remaining oil in a wok and add the chicken and vegetables. Stir-fry for a few minutes.
- 3Add the honey, soy and lime juice, bubble for about 30 seconds, then add the noodles and sesame seeds.
- 4Mix well and heat through thoroughly.
- 5Serve with the cashew nuts and coriander sprinkled on the top.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zingy Chicken Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (2901 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 10057.1
- Calories from Fat 1247
- Total Fat 138.6 g
- Saturated Fat 35.2 g
- Cholesterol 2176.6 mg
- Sodium 1161.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1804.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 88.4 g
- Sugars 68.2 g
- Protein 387.8 g