Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. A sweet yet Unexpected Flavored Steak.
- 4 (907.18 g) New York strip steaks
- 14.79 ml salt
- 14.79 ml pepper
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 1 granny smith apple
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml cinnamon
- 1 fluid ounce brandy
- 28.39 ml heavy cream
- 14.79 ml butter
- 473.18 ml fresh corn kernels
- 236.59 ml black beans (cooked)
- 118.29 ml diced cherry tomatoes
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 0.25 ml salt
- 0.25 ml pepper
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- On a 12 by 12 sheet of Foil lay steaks, Rub salt pepper and Garlic Powder,mixed all over steaks.
- Wash hands.
- On cutting Board quarter Apple (make sure u cut core out) cut quarters into,4 peices each 1/4.
- In a Bowl lined with Foil add Corn,Black Beans, and Diced Tomatoes and lemon juice mix,ogether with salt and Pepper cover bowl and shake real quick,Set aside.
- Bake or BBQ N.Y. Steaks to your Prefered Temp, while those are cooking, in a Suatee Pan put Butter and heat on Med temp add Apples and cinnamon and sugar suatee apples till soft splash with 3/4 shot Brandy to burn off some of butter, slowly add Heavy Cream.
- and let simmer till it thickens a little add last 1/4 shot brandy let sit till steaks.are done then rewarm a little.
- Put Cooked Steaks in center of Plate take your Corn,Bean Salsa and put around Steaks,.
- take apples out of sauce and lay 4 pieces Featherd on top of each Steak, slowly.
- Drizzle apple Cream sauce over Apples and Steaks.
- Serve and enjoy :).