Make your Ruben sandwiches any way you wish...corned beef, pastrami, etc. on Jewish rye bread, but just make sure you use this dressing.
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup plus 2 to 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons curly fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Spanish onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon Spanish onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle, minced
- 1 teaspoon dill pickle, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients and whisk together.