Prep 5 hrs
Cook 1 hr
Lovely burger just like the KFC one! Lovelly! You will love it!
Make and share this Zinger Burger!! recipe from Food.com.
- 5 -6 chicken breasts, 5-6 (or thighs)
- salt, as required
- red chili powder, as required
- 1⁄2 cup yogurt, 1 1/2 cup
- water, as required
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda, 1 1/2 tsp
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour, 2 1/2 cup
- oil (for frying)
- 5 -6 buns, 5-6
- 5 -6 tablespoons mayonnaise, 5-6 tbsp
- 2⁄3 cup iceberg lettuce, 2/3 cup (sliced)
- First marinate the chicken in red chili powder and salt. Let it stand for 4-5 hours.
- Heat the oil.
- Put the yogurt in a bowl and add some water to it to make a thick paste.
- Put the flour in a plate and add the baking soda and salt; mix.
- For the breading, toss the chicken pieces in the flour and then in the yogurt mixture. Repeat the process from 4-5 times.
- Deep fry the chicken pieces in the oil.
- Heat the buns in a non-stick frying pan. Put the lower bun and then put the fried chicken pieces on to it.
- Put 1 tbsp mayonnaise on it.
- Place the iceberg lettuce on it and put the upper bun on top.