Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Here is a sweet and fruity relish that will fill your house with a heavenly aroma for hours as it cooks.
- Mix the cranberries, sugar, Zinfandel, cinnamon, orange peel, and orange segments in an electric slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH until at least half of the cranberries pop, 5 to 7 hours.
- Remove the cinnamon stick, and stir in the currants.
- Cool to room temperature, then chill.
- Refrigerated in a covered container, the cranberries will keep for up to 3 weeks.