Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Im posting this so I can remember exactly what i did when i made this yesterday.There are soo many chicken salad recipes out there; this is not extraordinairy, just plain darn good. It was wonderful in wheat bread sandwiches, with baby lettuce.
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 teaspoons grated onions
- 1 stick celery, finely chopped
- 1 crisp apple, peeled & chopped
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 3 sweet baby dill pickles, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- salt & pepper
- Mix it all together and refrigerate. Best if left to sit for a couple of hours before serving.
Wonderful! Great flavor and not drowning in mayonnaise. I added a bit more onions, but otherwise stuck to your recipe. This makes a lovely lunch over baby greens. Thanx for sharing your recipe!
Amazing is all i can say. Will be making this again.
Soooo very good!