I wanted spinach dip one evening and wondered what it would taste like with meat added in, here is the result!
My Private Note
large b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce
- 1/2-1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (6 ounce) can chicken breasts
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium sliced water chestnuts, diced up
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1Drain canned chicken and pull chunks apart with a fork.
- 2Thaw frozen spinach by running cold water over it.
- 3Mix all ingredients and chicken together.
- 4Microwave if you desire warm dip.
- 5Serve with crackers, veggies or my favorite,pretzels!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ziippy Chicken Spinach Dip
Serving Size: 1 (458 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.7
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 117.9 mg
- Sodium 845.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 44.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium sliced water chestnuts
Lawry's Seasoned Salt