Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I wanted spinach dip one evening and wondered what it would taste like with meat added in, here is the result!
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (6 ounce) can chicken breasts
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium sliced water chestnuts, diced up
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- Drain canned chicken and pull chunks apart with a fork.
- Thaw frozen spinach by running cold water over it.
- Mix all ingredients and chicken together.
- Microwave if you desire warm dip.
- Serve with crackers, veggies or my favorite,pretzels!
This was easy and kid friendly. I helped my DD make this for a sleep over she was hosting. She made it with very little help, and her friends gave it 5 out of 5. Me and both enjoyed it. He said alittle more kick for the grown ups would be nice. Made For PAC