Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
In college, the Sorority and Fraternities throw a MAJOR mixer with all kinds of appys, punch, and it's more or less a way for them to promote people to rush. One of the girls on my floor was a ZPB and this was the blue (one of their colors) punch they served. I LOVED IT! It was SOOOO good. So when I host a boy baby shower, this is what I serve. I'm always asked for the recipe.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) envelopeblueberry lemonade unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix (or blue raspberry lemonade)
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (2 liter) bottle carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- Mix the sugar and koolaid with the soda in a large punch bowl.
- Stir well to make sure the powder dissolves.
- Stir in scoops of the vanilla ice cream.