Prep 8 mins
Cook 25 mins
Yum,these are so good! They can be appetizers, a side dish, or just a snack.
Make and share this Zesty Zucchini Sticks recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 -5 small zucchini, cut in strips
- 2 eggs, beaten well
- Mix crumbs and parmesan.
- Dip zucchini strips in beaten egg, then in crumb mixture.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place strips on sheet.
- Bake at 425* for 20-25 minutes, or until golden.
What a great appetizer. These were almost too easy to make! We enjoyed eating these little sticks with a little warmed marinara sauce. Thanks for another wonderful, easy, tasty recipe. You are a wonder!!
These are very good. Perfect for keeping cravings for deep fried foods satisfied with no guilt! Thanks for a great recipe! They're good with ranch dressing too.
My DD loves these MORE than fries! I serve them with warmed marinara sauce - yum. They are a quick, easy, fab snack. Thanks Mizz for posting!