1/2 Photos of Zesty Zucchini Sauté
Barb Gertz's Note:
A quick and easy way to serve Zucchini. This makes a good side dish goes well with any meat or pasta. This recipe comes from The Garlic Lovers Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash Zucchini, but, do not peel.
- 2Slice in rounds about 1/4-inch thick.
- 3Mix together remaining ingredients except olive oil.
- 4Sprinkle over zucchini and toss until seasonings is well distributed.
- 5Heat oil in skillet.
- 6Add zucchini and sauté until browned on both sides, about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Zucchini Sauté
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.4
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: