Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick and easy way to serve Zucchini. This makes a good side dish goes well with any meat or pasta. This recipe comes from The Garlic Lovers Cookbook.
- 4 medium zucchini
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Wash Zucchini, but, do not peel.
- Slice in rounds about 1/4-inch thick.
- Mix together remaining ingredients except olive oil.
- Sprinkle over zucchini and toss until seasonings is well distributed.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add zucchini and sauté until browned on both sides, about 10 minutes.
Delicious side dish! I halved the recipe, which I thought was more than enough for 4 hearty servings. I thought the blend of seasonigns was terrific and will be making this dish again often. The zucchini came out a beautiful bright green - very attractive. Thanks!
Very good and easy, I have used this recipe alot since finding it.
The spices on this dish were lovely. Made an otherwise bland vegetable stand out. :)