Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very simple. The strongest flavor is the sausage.
- 1 lb Italian sausage, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) jar pasta sauce (three-cheese)
- 4 1⁄2 cups macaroni, hot cooked medium tube-shaped
- Boil water and add macaroni.
- In medium skillet over medium heat, cook the sausage and onion until the sausage is no longer pink.
- Pour off the fat.
- Add the pasta sauce to the pan and heat to a boil.
- Serve over the cooked and drained macaroni.
- Top with grated parmesan cheese.