Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Take advantage of seasonal produce with a this grilled vegetable pizza that combines a variety of colorful bell peppers, zucchini and fresh ricotta and mozzarella.
- 1 (1 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Zesty Herb Marinade
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch wide strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 2-inch wide strips
- 1 medium red onion, sliced crosswise into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced lengthwise into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 lb pizza dough, thawed
- Prepare Marinade Mix as directed on package. Mix ricotta cheese and 1 tablespoon of the marinade in small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use. Place vegetables in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; toss to coat well. Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove vegetables from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Grill vegetables over medium-high heat 2 to 4 minutes per side or until tender-crisp, brushing with reserved marinade halfway through grilling. Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Stretch or roll dough on floured baking sheet to a 12- to 14-inch round, about 1/4-inch thick. Brush top of dough with oil. Place oiled-side down on the grill. Close lid. Grill over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes or until grill marks appear on the bottom of the crust. Carefully flip crust over using tongs or spatula.
- Layer crust with ricotta cheese mixture, 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese, grilled vegetables and remaining mozzarella cheese. Close lid. Grill 3 to 4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is browned. (Check pizza often to avoid burning. Rotate pizza, if necessary.) Slide pizza onto baking sheet. Slice and serve immediately.