Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Spread it on a piece of toast or eat it with your favorite crackers. Great finger food. Time for prep is estimated and I don't know how many servings this should be, but it makes about 2 cups of spread. Needs to chill.
- 1 cup bottled reduced-fat ranch dressing
- 4 ounces neufchatel cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons carrots, grated
- 2 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped with tops
- 2 tablespoons mushrooms, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons radishes, finely chopped
- salt and black pepper
- In medium bowl, stir together dressing, cheese and juice until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate to blend flavors at least 30 minutes to an hour.
- Serve as a spread with crackers or as a dip for fresh vegetables.