Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this from www.butterball.com I plan on making this to use up some of the turkey left-overs after Thanksgiving.
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked turkey
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped sun-dried tomato
- 1⁄2 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- salt and pepper
- lettuce leaf
- 6 flour tortillas (7-inch diameter)
- Mix together the turkey, onions, tomatoes, dressing, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place lettuce leaves toward one edge of each tortilla.
- Divide turkey salad evenly among tortillas.
- Spread turkey salad over lettuce.
- Roll up and enjoy.
I made these for lunch today. My husband and I thought they were good.
Very good NurseDi, I made my own sun-dried tomatoes, sliced fresh tomatoes in small pieces and baked them until'dried enough', did add crumbled bacon and shredded taco cheese blend, what really made the sandwich was the dried tomatoes!!!
I made this up to take to work for lunch. I packed up the turkey salad and tortillas separately and put it together at work. Very tasty and something different. Really love those sun-dried tomatoes. Thanks for a healthy lunch recipe.