Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
You can't get much easier then this and the addition of the spice mix makes these so tasty.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Good Seasons garlic and herb seasoning mix
- 4 kaiser rolls, split and toasted
- 8 slices pickles, burger sized
- Mix ground turkey and salad dressing mix.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Place patties on grill and cook for 7-9 minutes on each side.
- Fill rolls with patties and pickle slices.
Made this with Recipe #34573 using fresh red bell pepper and carrots. Very good burger, especially with "the works".