Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I always used to eat my tuna with just plain old mirclewhip. This is my new favorite way. I love it in a pita pocket!
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip light
- 1⁄2 granny smith apple (chopped)
- 1⁄4 red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon Italian dressing
- Drain the can of tuna a empty the can into a bowl.
- Add the mircle whip to the tuna and mash together with a fork.
- Add the apple and onion to the tuna.
- Mix in the italian dressing. I just poor it on so the above amount is just an estimation. Just add a little at a time to your taste preferences.
- Fills two pitas genrously.
What a tasty light lunch! The red onion adds color and a nice sweet taste. Perfect as is and I'd not change a thing. Made for *Bargain Basement 2008* game