Recipe by kaitlin #2
I always used to eat my tuna with just plain old mirclewhip. This is my new favorite way. I love it in a pita pocket!
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip light
- 1⁄2 granny smith apple (chopped)
- 1⁄4 red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon Italian dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain the can of tuna a empty the can into a bowl.
- Add the mircle whip to the tuna and mash together with a fork.
- Add the apple and onion to the tuna.
- Mix in the italian dressing. I just poor it on so the above amount is just an estimation. Just add a little at a time to your taste preferences.
- Fills two pitas genrously.