Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice simple meal.
- 4 pork chops
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups cooked small potatoes
- Cooked pork chops until browned on both sides.
- Set pork chops aside.
- Add pepper strips and stir-fry about 3 minutes.
- Drain fat and reduce heat to medium.
- Stir in mixture of soup, water, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar.
- Heat to a boil.
- Return pork chops to skillet.
- Simmer covered, until pork chops are done.
- Serve with potatoes.