Recipe by Barb G.
Simple, easy, baked fish in a lemon-garlic tomato sauce--- a great light dinner. Serve with Pasta and a salad.
Top Review by Mirj
Great fish dish! I used red snapper fillets, and the taste was amazing! Quick, easy and delicious! We had these with roasted garlic potatoes and some brocolli on the side. If you leave out the pine nuts it makes a perfect dinner for Passover!
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes or 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canready-cut tomatoes
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cod fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish, combine tomatoes, lemon juice, garlic salt, olive oil and pepper; mix well.
- Top with fish fillets in a single layer.
- Spoon some tomato mixture over fish.
- Bake 15 minutes or until sauce is bubbling and fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Garnish with pine nuts.