Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is quick and easy to prepare. Makes a nice change with spaghetti.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) can campbell's tomato soup
- 1 cup stewed tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄3 cup Italian dressing
- salt and pepper
- Thoroughly mix together Tomato soup, stewed tomatos and Italian Dressing.
- Place chicken breasts,chopped peppers and onions in covered oven dish.
- Cover chicken and vegetables with tomato mixture.
- Cover and bake at 375 deg for 90 minutes.
- Remove and serve over spaghetti or noodles.
Hi Gerald, Thank you for sharing this absolutely yummy dish. The chicken was juicy and fork-tender and the veggies on top were very good with it. We all enjoyed this meal very much. My husband thought it tasted like something from Olive Garden. I served it over lightly buttered egg noodles and sprinkled it with parmasan cheese before serving. We will definitely have this recipe again. A side bonus was the low calorie count!
This was delicious. I used Campbells tomato with basil and oregano soup, about one and a half cups of chopped peppers [red, green, yellow and orange], no onions [we don't like them] and I added a can of sliced mushrooms. I baked it about one hour, and the chicken was moist and tender. Definitely a do-over at our house ! Thanks, Gerald.