Recipe by KathyP53
Found this on the internet. I'm a sucker for snack mix. This one looks interesting and different.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup hot red pepper sauce (like Frank's)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 cups corn chips
- 2 cups Crispix cereal
- 2 cups Ritz Bits mini cheese crackers
- 2 cups corn nuts
- 1 1⁄2 cups pretzel goldfish crackers
- 1 cup roasted pumpkin seeds (or sunflower seeds)
- 1 cup pecan halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a large, shallow baking dish, melt butter. Add red pepper sauce, Worcestershire, chili powder, and oregano. Stir to blend.
- In a large bowl combine all remaining ingredients. Add mixture to melted butter mixture in baking dish. Toss to coat thoroughly.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Cool completely, store tightly covered.