1/1 Photo of Zesty Tequila Shrimp Gazpacho
Bert's Kitchen Witch's Note:
This is another one of my "twisted" recipes. That is to say a traditional recipe, that I have put my own twist to. (Prep time does not include time to chill.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 28.34 g tequila
- 453.59 g small shrimp (cooked)
- 1 small purple onion
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 2 large cucumbers
- 2 large celery ribs
- 6 small roma tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves (minced fine)
- 946.36 ml tomato juice
- 1064.65 ml v 8 spicy vegetable juice
- 29.58 ml red wine vinegar
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 44.37 ml lime juice
- 7.39 ml salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 59.14 ml green onion (sliced)
- 1Wash vegetables.
- 2Chop purple onion, bell pepper, unpeeled cucumbers, celery, and tomatoes.
- 3Place chopped vegetables into a large bowl.
- 4Add finely minced garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper, tequila and cooked shrimp; stir gently to combine all.
- 5Stir in lime juice and red wine vinegar.
- 6Stir in tomato juice and V-8 juice.
- 7Cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge until well chilled (about 1 hour for flavors to blend).
- 8To serve, ladle each portion into a serving bowl and sprinkle each with desired amount of the chopped green onion.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Tequila Shrimp Gazpacho
Serving Size: 1 (645 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.1
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 172.8 mg
- Sodium 2464.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 24.4 g
- Protein 29.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: