Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from Cooking Light September 2002. This is a really good kabob with a citrus flavor. I usually substitute chunks of a sweet onion for the green onion.
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 lbs swordfish steaks, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3⁄4 cup green onion, sliced into 2-inch pieces
- 2 medium red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- cooking spray
- Combine first 12 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; add fish. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
- Prepare grill.
- Remove fish from bag; discard marinade. Thread fish, green onions, and bell pepper alternately onto each of 4 (10-inch) skewers. Place on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 8 minutes or until desired degree of doneness, turning once.