1/3 Photos of Zesty & Sweet Barbecued Picnic Chicken
1 hr 15 mins
Dine & Dish's Note:
This is a wonderful grilled chicken recipe submitted by Priscilla Weaver in the Taste of Home's Grilling Recipe Collection cookbook. This chicken is so moist and juicy and the sauce is a great combination of zesty and sweet!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan saute the garlic in butter until tender.
- 2Add the next eight ingredients.
- 3Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 4Remove from the heat and set aside.
- 5Grill the chicken, covered, over medium heat for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 6Baste with sauce.
- 7Grill 15 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 170 degrees for breast meat quarters or 180 degrees for leg quarters, basting and turning several times.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty & Sweet Barbecued Picnic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 574.9
- Calories from Fat 326
- Total Fat 36.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 175.5 mg
- Sodium 765.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 43.9 g