Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Kraft. Too cute not to try!!
- 118.29 ml cream cheese spread
- 20 colossal black olives
- 29.58 ml zesty Italian dressing
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh parsley
- Spoon cream cheese spread into small resealable plastic bag. Press cream cheese into one of the bottom corners of bag. Cut off small piece from corner of bag.
- Squeeze cream cheese into centres of olives.
- Place olives on serving plate. Drizzle with dressing.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
These were *very* good. Wow! I used an onion/chive cream cheese. They were gobbled up in no time. Reviewed for Newest Zaar Tag 08A.