Recipe by Winnipeg *Mel*
I received this recipe in on of my daily e-mails from our local vegetable producer. I made it for a big group and it was so yummy that I had to share it. It has the cheesiness that most enjoy on cauliflower but with a bit of kick too.
- 1 whole cauliflower
- 1 medium onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam whole cauliflower for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove from steamer and place in a casserole dish.
- Blend all other ingredients together and pour over cauliflower.
- Place in oven on broil for approximately 10-15 minutes or until top starts to lightly brown.