Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Kraft: Yet to try
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1⁄4 cup carrot (finely grated)
- 2 tablespoons red peppers (finely chopped)
- 1 (10 ounce) box wheat thins crackers
- MIX sour cream, mustard and salad dressing mix in medium bowl.
- ADD spinach, carrot and pepper; mix well.
- REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled.
- Serve as dip with crackers.
I scaled this recipe down and used low fat sour cream for an awesome dip. The carrots I feel really bring something diffrent to this recipe that puts this dip up a knotch from the other spinach dips posted here.
Michelle: Not sure how to rate this! Flavor was good once I figured out what was missing from your recipe -- believe you need to change the sour cream to 1 1/2 cups. When I attempted mixed it up, it became apparent that something was wrong so I Googled Zesty Spinach dip and found it on Kraft's website . . . everything matches but the sour cream. I did not have fresh red pepper so I used a finely chopped roasted red pepper. Once I added an additional cup of sour cream it was great.