Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 8 cups popped popcorn, prepared
- 1 1⁄2 cups mixed nuts, roasted
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 ounce Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons Grey Poupon mustard
- In a large bowl combine popcorn and mixed nuts.
- In a separate bowl, mix melted margarine, grey poupon, and Italian dressing mix.
- Pour over popcorn and mixed nuts, tossing to coat.
- Place mixture onto baking pan, and put into a 350 oven for 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Remove from oven and toss with raisins.
- Let cool before storing in airtight container for up to two weeks.