Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Taste of Home Cooking Magazine.
Make and share this Zesty Snack Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 11 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 8 cups Crispix cereal
- 8 cups Corn Chex
- 6 cups bite size shredded whole wheat cereal
- 1 (10 ounce) package corn chips
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salted peanuts
- 1 (8 ounce) package pretzel sticks
- 1 (7 ounce) package sesame sticks
- 1 (7 ounce) packageshoestring potato sticks
- 1 lb butter or 1 lb margarine
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- In large bowl, combine first nine ingredients.
- In saucepan over low heat, melt butter.
- Add seasonings; stir until dissolved.
- Pour over cereal mixture; stir to coat.
- Place in large greased roasting pans.
- Bake, uncovered, at 250 degrees for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Store in air tight containers.