From Taste of Home Cooking Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 8 cups Crispix cereal
- 8 cups Corn Chex
- 6 cups bite size shredded whole wheat cereal
- 1 (10 ounce) package corn chips
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salted peanuts
- 1 (8 ounce) package pretzel sticks
- 1 (7 ounce) package sesame sticks
- 1 (7 ounce) package shoestring potato sticks
- 1 lb butter or 1 lb margarine
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 1In large bowl, combine first nine ingredients.
- 2In saucepan over low heat, melt butter.
- 3Add seasonings; stir until dissolved.
- 4Pour over cereal mixture; stir to coat.
- 5Place in large greased roasting pans.
- 6Bake, uncovered, at 250 degrees for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- 7Store in air tight containers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Snack Mix
Serving Size: 1 (2352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1014.3
- Calories from Fat 498
- Total Fat 55.4 g
- Saturated Fat 23.6 g
- Cholesterol 81.3 mg
- Sodium 1451.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 121.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.9 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 18.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
bite size shredded whole wheat cereal