Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This can also be made using chicken pieces or breasts, top the sauce over potatoes, the sauce is delicious! use you favorite BBQ sauce for this, I like KC Masterpiece. For extra flavor and less cooking time you can brown the pork chops or chicken before placing in the slow cooker. Cooking time is only estimated depending on the thickness of the pork chops. Reduce the recipe by half for 4-6 pork chops, this is *very* good! ;-)
- 8 -10 pork chops (no less than 3/4-inch thick)
- 2 (12 ounce) bottles barbecue sauce
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh minced garlic (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- In a bowl mix BBQ sauce with Italian dressing, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, onion, garlic, black pepper and cayenne (if using) until well combined.
- Place the pork chops in the slow cooker then pour the sauce over the chops, mix slightly to make certain the chops are coated with the sauce.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting for 3-4 hours or on LOW setting for about 6-7 hours (cooking times will vary).