Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Like a classic New England lobster roll only better. Easier. Zestier. Ranchier.
- 453.59 g frozen shrimp, smallest size, thawed, rinsed, and dried
- 2 stalk celery, minced
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 177.44 ml low-fat Greek yogurt
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml fresh lemon zest
- 0.5 ml hot pepper sauce (or more)
- 14.17 g Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix (1/2 package)
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 4 hot dog buns or 4 sandwich buns
- 29.58 ml butter
- 1 head bibb lettuce, washed, dried, and leaves separated
- In a small bowl combine shrimp, celery, and shallots. Set aside.
- In another small bowl, combine Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon zest, hot pepper sauce, Hidden Valley Ranch Dips Mix, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Toss sauce mixture with shrimp mixture until thoroughly coated.
- Spread butter on insides of hot dog buns. Gently spread apart so buttered inside is exposed, and place under broiler for about 1 - 2 minutes until butter is melted and buns are golden brown.
- Divide lettuce leaves among buns and place shrimp mixture on top of lettuce leaves. Serve immediately.
I could eat this every day!
This is delicious. I had large shrimp on hand, which I diced into smaller pieces. Omitted the hot pepper sauce, as I don't care for heat. Made for New ids on the Block Tag game. :)