Zesty Shrimp Salad Rolls #RSC
- In a small bowl combine shrimp, celery, and shallots. Set aside.
- In another small bowl, combine Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon zest, hot pepper sauce, Hidden Valley Ranch Dips Mix, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Toss sauce mixture with shrimp mixture until thoroughly coated.
- Spread butter on insides of hot dog buns. Gently spread apart so buttered inside is exposed, and place under broiler for about 1 - 2 minutes until butter is melted and buns are golden brown.
- Divide lettuce leaves among buns and place shrimp mixture on top of lettuce leaves. Serve immediately.