1/2 Photos of Zesty Shrimp Salad Rolls #RSC
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Like a classic New England lobster roll only better. Easier. Zestier. Ranchier.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g frozen shrimp, smallest size, thawed, rinsed, and dried
- 2 stalk celery, minced
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 177.44 ml low-fat Greek yogurt
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml fresh lemon zest
- 0.5 ml hot pepper sauce (or more)
- 14.17 g Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix (1/2 package)
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 4 hot dog buns or 4 sandwich buns
- 29.58 ml butter
- 1 head bibb lettuce, washed, dried, and leaves separated
- 1In a small bowl combine shrimp, celery, and shallots. Set aside.
- 2In another small bowl, combine Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon zest, hot pepper sauce, Hidden Valley Ranch Dips Mix, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- 3Toss sauce mixture with shrimp mixture until thoroughly coated.
- 4Spread butter on insides of hot dog buns. Gently spread apart so buttered inside is exposed, and place under broiler for about 1 - 2 minutes until butter is melted and buns are golden brown.
- 5Divide lettuce leaves among buns and place shrimp mixture on top of lettuce leaves. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Shrimp Salad Rolls #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.7
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 261.0 mg
- Sodium 1780.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 33.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix