Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is taken from "The Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook: Collectors Edition." I haven't tried any of these recipes, but I'm borrowing the book and trying to get as many posted for my personal use as possible. Hope you all enjoy!
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup salad dressing
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can baby shrimp, drained
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- In small bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Chill.
- Serve with assorted fresh vegetables or potato chips.
- Refrigerate leftovers.