Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This recipe is from "Green Hills Garden Club Cooks...Favorite Recipes from Vickburg, MS" (Fronia Theobald). Excellent! Great for socials!
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Good Seasons Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can shrimp, drained and rinsed
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Chill several hours before serving.
- Serve with your choice of dipping items.