Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A friend gave this recipe to me. It has been a party staple over the years. The catsup gives it a shrimp color as well as a little zip. It's delicious and quick to assemble. I like to serve it with Sociables crackers, but it also works well with potato chips.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can baby shrimp
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Drain shrimp.
- Pour lemon juice over shrimp in can, and let sit.
- Beat cream cheese, catsup, mayonnaise, and onions.
- Drain lemon juice from shrimp.
- Fold shrimp into cream cheese mixture.
- Serve with crackers or chips.