Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 lb large shrimp, cleaned (21 to 30 count)
- 3⁄4 cup Good Seasons Italian dressing, divided (prepared salad dressing & recipe mix for fat free dressing)
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, cut into halves
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 (9 ounce) package fresh linguine, cooked as directed on package
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook and stir shrimp in 1/2 cup of the dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat 2 minute.
- Add mushrooms, onions, artichokes and parsley.
- Continue cooking until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are tender, stirring frequently.
- Toss with hot cooked linguine and remaining 1/4 cup dressing in large serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with cheese.