Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
A great way to get your omega-3's!
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can salmon, drained and skin removed
- 3 egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup low fat cracker crumb
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine the salmon, egg whites, cracker crumbs, onion, mayonnaise, horseradish, and salt and pepper; mix well.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook patties in olive oil until browned, about 6 minutes on each side.
- Serve on buns if desired.