Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe was in old issue of Taste of Home. It is really easy to prepare and oh so yummy.
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can salmon, drained
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 -2 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon diced pimento (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- Combine ingredients: mix well.
- Shape into four patties. In a skillet over medium heat,cook patties in butter until browned, about 6 minutes on each side.
I loved these and so did my husband (and he is not a huge fan of salmon patties)! I loved the horseradish - it gave them such a great taste. Thanks Loretta - once again! Made for PAC 2007
Very good. I made a small mistake in that when I used the 2 tbl of horseradish, I should have removed 1 tbl of mayo. They were a little soft. I will be making these again. Thanks.