Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Yummy, yummy side dish--try it with a roasted chicken.
- 1⁄2 lb baby red potato, halved
- 1 (10 ounce) bag baby carrots
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 small zucchini, cubed
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- Heat oven to 425°F In roasting pan, combine potatoes, carrots, onion, zucchini, garlic, olive oil, lemon zest, cumin, and mustard seed. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stirring occasionally, roast for 25 minutes or until veggies are tender and begin to brown at the edges. Top the mixture with cilantro and serve.