Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Adapted from a Kraft recipe.
- 1⁄2 lb whole mushroom
- 1⁄2 lb baby carrots
- 1 medium onion, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
- 1 large red bell peppers or 1 large green bell peppers or 1 large yellow bell pepper, cut into 8 strips
- 1⁄3 cup zesty reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Line 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Toss vegetables with dressing and 1/4 cup of the cheese; spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 28 to 30 minute or until vegetables are tender, stirring after 15 minute.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
I love recipes like this. Simple, quick, delicious and versatile enough to allow substitutions/additions. Thanks for posting. This will become a regular.
This was really good! It was a snap to get it in the oven and simple to prepare. It is a great side dish for those busy nights when you just canâ€™t stand in front of the stove! We enjoyed it very much and will certainly have it again. Thanks so much for posting :)
Absolutely fantastic! Being the true garlic lover that I am, I tossed in about 1 full head of peeled garlic. The mushrooms were baby bella and the carrots a combination of orange and yellow organic. The mushrooms and several of the carrots seemed quite large so were cut in half. The vegetables were done in the time frame specified. This was served as a side with recipe #230131.