- 1⁄2 lb whole mushroom
- 1⁄2 lb baby carrots
- 1 medium onion, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
- 1 large red bell peppers or 1 large green bell peppers or 1 large yellow bell pepper, cut into 8 strips
- 1⁄3 cup zesty reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Line 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Toss vegetables with dressing and 1/4 cup of the cheese; spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 28 to 30 minute or until vegetables are tender, stirring after 15 minute.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.