- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 5 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 30 spinach leaves, stems removed
- 10 slices italian deli roast beef
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, stir together sour cream, horseradish, and mustard.
- Spread about 3 tablespoons mixture evenly over each tortilla.
- Arrange 5 or 6 spinach leaves over sour cream mixture.
- Place 2 slices roast beef over spinach; sprinkle with around 3 tablespoons cheese.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly; wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- To serve cut each in half.
- **Time does not include refrigeration.