Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is goooood, I even use the dressing as a zippy vegetable dip.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 5 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 30 spinach leaves, stems removed
- 10 slices italian deli roast beef
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- In small bowl, stir together sour cream, horseradish, and mustard.
- Spread about 3 tablespoons mixture evenly over each tortilla.
- Arrange 5 or 6 spinach leaves over sour cream mixture.
- Place 2 slices roast beef over spinach; sprinkle with around 3 tablespoons cheese.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly; wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- To serve cut each in half.
- **Time does not include refrigeration.
Wasn't my favorite recipe. I had high hopes, but it was just TOO much sauce, and a little too strong tasting.
I made these tonight for my partners lunch tomorrow, using leftovers from Roast Beef in a Bag. I did sneak half of one tortilla roll-up (just for testing and posting purposes,lol). I did add some sliced red onions but didn't change anything else. Totally delicious and a great addition for my "what's for lunch" cookbook. Since I only made two tortilla's I have a lovely amount of leftover spread to dip some vegetables in tomorrow! Thanks for a tasty recipe!