Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful dip for grilled shrimp, onion rings, fresh veggies, burgers, etc. I haven't found anything it hasn't been good with yet.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup creamed horseradish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Let sit for at least 1 hour for flavors to marry.
This went great with some zucchini cakes! I scaled the recipe down, made a few minow adjustments. Thanks for a yummy dip!